PieDAO is Expanding the Core Team and Open-Sourcing the Search for Talent

Anastasiya Belyaeva  

Since PieDAO was born just over a year ago, our mission has been to fix the financial system, and make wealth creation accessible to anyone with the internet connection, no matter their background, financial status, or geographic location. Compounding wealth has traditionally been the reserved for the 1%, leaving the 99% of us having to spend the majority of our lives focusing hard on earning income, month by month, year by year. PieDAO products are designed to make it easy for anyone to jump onto the self-driving wealth creation machine, leveraging the openness of crypto networks; composability of DeFi tools; and the immensely talented people in our community.